Thursday 22 October 2009

Music: Spotify



Friends, nothing in life is free. Well, not for long anyway.

About 4 months ago I downloaded a nifty little music player called, Spotify. It is a virtual Aladdin's cave of music. Type in any artist or track name and Spotify will send the fairies into the stockroom and fish it out for you. Pretty splendid.

So, I have all the music I could want at my fingertips and all they ask is that I endure short adverts every few tracks and a little green icon on my task bar. A fair deal, I think. Sadly, perhaps due to unprecedented success, the Spotify guys have suddenly decided to withdraw their free service. Spotify is now downloadable only for those who are willing to pay to become a Premium user. This will set you back £9.99 a month. I'll let you decide if it's worth it!

It was a good thing while it lasted. And I still have it for nothing. Cheeky!

website:http://www.spotify.com

1 comment:

parvina said...

Just love your article.I do always look over your website for new articles.I am recently working on an app play spotify thats going awesome and special thanks to you :)