Monday 2 August 2010

I Know What You Did Last Summer...


No, no, no I will not be reviewing that awful film or any of its self-indulgent sequels!

Last summer, I read a good few books and watched quite a healthy dose of movies and episodes of The Waltons...oh dear...

So, having just got back from Colwyn Bay 3 venture camp - amazing fun, see my blog - halfway through two books I thought I'd pick up three new ones in Waterstones just in case the pool side becomes a regular feature of my trip to Bulgaria!

The List of Summer Reads:
The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - John Boyne (I know, I'm soooo behind!)
No and Me - Delphine de Vigan
The Princess Bride - William Goldman
The God I Don't Understand - Christopher J H Wright
All Alone on the Wide Wide Sea - Michael Morpurgo

Bring it!
Hope you're having a grand summer so far. I'm off at 2am for Gatwick airport - joy!

See you in 8 days!
Bx

No comments: